About the Bridge for Peace
Uganda Children's Village
- Bridge for Peace has been given twelve and half acres in Kasese, Uganda to develop a children's home.
- One home in the village is now completed. Six acres are under cultivation with bananas and vegetables.
- The children's home will be built in stages. The home will consist of dwellings for orphaned children, playing fields, children’s vegetable garden, a school, medical clinic, vocational facilities, administrative offices, and housing for Bridge for Peace Mission Teams.
- The first stage of the Bridge for Peace Children's Village is complete. The construction of the second village home is about to begin.
- A nurse is living on premises to provide for health needs. Bridge for Peace brings healthcare teams to train those caring for the orphans and local residents.